Upon completion of this program, you will be qualified to teach general yoga classes. Graduation is based on the following:
- Submission and presentation of ePortfolio. At minimum, include five learning artefacts. The artefacts are noteworthy lessons from the program. Artefacts can be presented as video, text, audio, picture collage, etc. There is no length restriction for each artefact. The intention is to creatively describe five significant lessons from your time in 200hr Yoga Teacher Training.
- Presentation of one book review. Select from the bibliography of the course manual.
- Participation in peer evaluation
- Self-examination on three 15-minute yoga sequence
- Successful delivery of a 60-minute online class
Attendance and participation in all online discussions.